Enter a keyword and press enter to search

Adoption Organizations in Hong Kong

When you have decided to adopt (as a couple or as a single parent), contact the HK Social Welfare Department (SWD) which will determine your eligibility. If your are eligible to adopt a child, you can adopt directly through the SWD or through one of Hong Kong’s three accredited nongovernemental organizations.
[table “36nbspresponsivescroll” not found /]
* All parents need to contact the Social Welfare Department before adoption with any agency.
* Please note that you can also go through SWD for adoption. The process is free but they charge a fee for acting as a guardian for the child and for checking criminal record.

Map of Adoption Organizations in Hong Kong

All amounts are in HKD. The information in this directory was compiled over several months ended on September 30, 2017. Healthy Matters is under no obligation to update this information published. While every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this directory, no responsibility is accepted for any inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. It is always best to call ahead to make sure the information is still up-to-date.
Right Menu Icon
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons