Three ways chiropractic care can help you with before pregnancy
- Keeping your nervous system healthy by reducing stress on the spinal nerves, which relates to how your body responds to and prepares for pregnancy. Your nervous system controls your reproductive organs.
- Promoting self-healing and improving your sleep, which are important aspects of prenatal care.
- Supporting in vitro fertilization (IVF) by facilitating changes that result in improved function and physiology of the reproductive system.
Three ways osteopathic care can help you with before pregnancy
- Ensuring optimal alignment of the pelvis and lower spine. A tension-free pelvis and lower back is necessary to ensure adequate mobility in the joints to increase the size of the pelvic outlet where the baby passes.
- Treating past injuries to the body, especially to the pelvic and lower back, to ensure there are no preexisting or underlying restrictions that may cause problems later in the pregnancy.
- Maximizing the flexibility of joints, muscles and soft tissues will help you achieve an optimal, carefree pregnancy.
Three ways naturopathic care can help you with before pregnancy
- Balancing hormones and regulating the menstrual cycle. In order to achieve pregnancy you need to understand when you are fertile. Your body gives you signs to tell you when you are ovulating. Naturopathy helps balance your hormones, teaches you about your cycle and improves your ovulation.
- Guiding you to detoxify your body. Cleansing your body and releasing toxins will help you get pregnant. By doing a detox you provide a healthier environment for your growing baby. When your body is free of toxins, your baby will be healthier during pregnancy and after delivery.
- Ensuring you have the necessary nutrients. Using foods and supplements will improve the health of the mother and growing child during pregnancy and after labor. Nutrients can assist in reducing the uncomfortable symptoms of pregnancy and improve outcomes of the newborn.
Looking for health insurance? Want to better understand your current plan or healthcare options in Hong Kong? Contact our partner AD MediLink now at email@example.com or +852 2296 9773 for expert and unbiased advice. Their advisors are uniquely trained on the Hong Kong healthcare system to answer all your questions; on both the public and private sectors.